quarta-feira, 7 de junho de 2023

The Elohim Command

It looks like I won the challenge. There was at least one known person that posted the challenge (without any answer), about asking if I was lying about being the person who cleared huge amounts of darkness or not.

I decided to ask also, but I wanted to make sure that my comment would be accepted, so I used another profile, and STILL my comment was rejected.


It is also possible that other people asked the same questions, but had their comments rejected. I think it is pretty clear now that I am indeed the person who cleared huge amounts of darkness.

Also, it’s pretty clear why he rejected the comments, I don’t need to tell you the obvious.

I would like to see the faces of the aholecon triggered people now 😂.

But anyways, talking now about other subjects, there was a huge urgency to create ORDER and discipline among the light forces. As you can obviously see, many members of the light forces (not all, of course) are jealous, masked, treacherous, greedy and etc.

Some of them want to be stars


In a world with needs like this:


I will repeat here,
AGAIN, that I’m not talking about all of the light forces. There are many brothers and sisters of light (from many races) who are doing an excellent job, and they deserve our total respect, gratitude and admiration.

Therefore, due to the urgency, I have created, together with the Source, another group of freedom fighters that will be the central authority of the light forces, this group is called The Elohim Command.

The Elohim Command is under total control of the Source (God), and their main staff (the Elohims and High Angelic Beings) are ascended and beyond duality. That means that things like jealousy, envy, greed, betrayals and etc. Won’t affect them. Thus, they are perfect to lead the light forces in general. Lack of a central authority has always been a problem within the light forces, actually, but this will end now.

I don’t need to talk much more about this situation, but I have to say that I’m frankly sad with the behavior of some members of the light forces. If I wasn’t the person who cleared huge amounts of darkness, I would be very happy that someone did it, so we ALL can be free one day and soon.

It’s important to note also that the war of the cabal versus humanity is NOT a war of the light versus darkness, at least on Earth. It’s a war of the darkness versus the partial darkness. That is the reason why it is so difficult to solve this situation.

And as I can see, it will continue so. My personal opinion is that the Source will allow the situation to continue until the possible limit, and then he/she will resolve the situation, perhaps out of pity of the Earthlings.

This is very sad, but if people don’t want to change, then let them be responsible for the reality they live. I have created the plan to fix the world and it didn’t receive attention at all. I don’t have a big number of followers and will continue not having, because I don’t (and won’t) write what people want to read. I write what I think it’s right and what I think it’s necessary for this situation to change. By the way, I won't try being nice with these people anymore, i'm done with their arrogance.

If people who call themselves light workers can’t even ignore negative suggestions from alien implants, and support a plan to fix their own world in very plausible manners, why should these people be considered positive?

No more for today, have a nice day.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

HEIL TO THE HAMMER OF THE THUNDER GOD!