domingo, 6 de agosto de 2023

A "not so" short notice

It's possible that I'll post the text about the origins of the reptilian race very soon. I can't guarantee it, but it's very possible.

I'd like to make it clear that I'm doing this only in respect to the less than 20% genuinely positive light workers, since this blog has a very low active community (and it will continue so, because I won't change my points of views and approaches just to please the fake light workers, that are only interested in fake promises and rewards).

The chimera started manipulating people against me when I posted a text about the reptilians in the astral plane, in the website www.viagemastral.com from Saulo Calderon. This was around 2015.
My comment received a lot of positive feedback, and since then the chimera started manipulating people against me via the implants of these people.

Surprisingly, this manipulation works!!! The "light workers" are so weak and coward, that they listen to the negative suggestions of those implants and avoid me whenever they can (there are a few brave exceptions, of course. It takes a brave and determined light worker to comment here in this blog). 

Surprisingly, again, this only works through the internet, since in real life, people treat me normally (they could be fake or self-interested too, who knows?).

This also started happening in mass around 2013, when humanity started mass rebelling against the cabal. At that time, protests were not "left of right wing" oriented, people were all united against the system. Then the chimera group realized that danger and started sending suggestion to people in mass via the implants, and now we know what happens when a big protest against the system happens.

The problem is not the implants (I also have the implants and I don't listen to them). The problem is the lack of character and morality of the earthlings, that listen to the ideas and insights of those negative implants.

However, I'd like to make it very clear here that I have the Source helping me, and some unpleasant surprises could come at any time to those who try to manipulate people against me 😊.

And when the people of  this planet don't listen to their implants, they are envious and treacherous out of their free will. Of course there are exceptions too, but they are not many.

By the way, I have removed all the attachments of this blog with the envious guy. You know who I'm talking about. That guy was very cold and cruel with me without any reason, just because he is envious of me and what I achieved. In the past I was actually very supportive of his blog, but now I don't even read that crap full of false promises and misinformation anymore.

I have already requested divine justice to the Source for what that guy did (again, without any reason) to me. He is going to answer for his cruelty and coldness.

And after the divine intervention, I will receive a treatment of hero because of what I did (I will NEVER feel that I’m better or more important than anybody else for that), and the whole universe will know the truth about what the "light workers" and “light teachers” of Earth are really about. Again, there are exceptions of course, and I will recognize these exceptions, but as I said earlier, they are not many.

I will continue my work, however, in respect to the less than 20% positive light workers, the innocent children and animals of our planet, and the few members of the human race that are of good character and morality.

And I don't care if people will feel horrified by my honesty. This blog won't promise you anything, except the truth to the best of my abilities, and a divine intervention one day to people who deserve it. Those who don't like it and want the hopium (addiction to false hope) are invited to find another blog.

 

That’s what I always say: “And then people still wonder why the Source allows what happens on Earth to continue on...”

10 comentários:

  1. Hello Earth Dragon! You certainly deserve respect as a warrior of the Light. I would like you to ask the Source if the extinct neutron star Typhon will arrive before 2030 to destroy the planet with its influence. too many revelations about this star.
    Can the Source change its orbit so that it does not fly to us? Thanks for the answer.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hello 1221, thank you for the kind words.

      I didn't ask this particular question to the Source, but I think this is actually disinformation. I would say that the chances for the Earth to be destroyed are 0 (zero) by now. However, there is always the possibility that humanity could become extinct in the future.

      Although, again, even that possibility is extremely low. I can't give one exact percentage, but it's low too. What is happening are individual deaths, in many cases from people that can’t match the new energies of the planet.

      The most likely scenarios for the Earth is that the humans and other semi-positive or positive life forms will experience a divine intervention in the near future (the ones who survive until there, of course) and will be healed and given a better planet.

      We can't say "how near" this is, but it will indeed happen and it will lead to the ascension of the planet to the 5th dimension.

      So you don't need to worry about those apocaliptical scenarios, but it's important to try to be a morally oriented person to be able to match the new positive energies that are coming more and more to the planet.

      Excluir
    2. @1221

      It's indeed disinformation, my dear. Confirmed by the Source.

      Victory of the light!

      Excluir
  2. I don't know if I'd call myself a brave and determined lightworker/starseed but than again you'd have to be to come to a planet like earth.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Believe me, my dear, most of the starseeds who came to Earth didn't fully know what they were getting themselves into.

      Actually, this kind of mission could be very detrimental to their very spiritual evolution and could even permanently ruin their souls (in such cases of souls who had to be sent to the central sun, for example. And not to say the cases in the past that not even the Source knew how to repair souls that were damaged to huge degrees).

      So it's not a matter of being brave or not, it's a matter of not fully understanding the consequences of your choices. Most of the positive beings decided to participate on this mission at distance only, since the problems of the Terrans are their own, and the arcturians, for example, don’t have anything to do with it. Who invited the dark forces to Earth? Was it the arcturians or the Earthlings themselves?

      That's why even though there are infinitillions of positive beings in the free universe, it's estimated that only 144.000 starseeds came to Earth.

      I'm just being honest, I'm not a starseed and I would hardly volunteer to such a mission. I’m a native Earthling and my planet was much better before all this mess started.

      What for would I risk sacrificing my own soul? For a planet in which more than 80% of it's inhabitants are ingrate, masked, easily manipulated by evil and fanatical? If I ever decided to be a starseed it would be for the less than 20% of Earthlings who deserve that possible sacrifice, and I would have to receive a lot of guarantees from the Source, not to risk ruining my own soul and destroying my family in other planets (as they would miss me dearly if I had to be send to the central sun).

      That’s why I’d most likely say “no, thanks”. I would indeed help (and a lot), but at distance only.

      Excluir
    2. By the way, i'm already going to say here for the ones who will disagree with this comment of mine.

      If you want to be (or think you are) Rambo, Chuck Norris, Macgyver, Bardock and Conan, go on and try to do it. But if you really understood the consequences of what happens on Earth, and how negatively impacted you could become here (you and your family, actually), you would think 10 times more before deciding to become a starseed for a bunch of ingrate people (with a few exceptions, of course).

      Excluir
    3. Oh, and there is something else too.

      More than 90% of the veteran starseeds have already given up.

      Truth hurts.

      Excluir
    4. Indeed earth dragon life on earth is not for the faint of heart but I do my best to avoid negativity not always successful but im not giving up the light. In the cases where source hasn't been able to repair a soul doesn't it decide to uncreate the soul in question. I will be grateful to return to my own people though it might seem crazy but I'd consider reincarnating on earth or doing something to help the humans here.

      Excluir
    5. I asked the Source if he/she agreed with my comments about the starseeds or not, and he/she said that YES, he/she agrees with me, but around 95%.

      The only thing that the Source disagrees, is that he/she thinks that, even though it's hard and frustrating to sacrifice yourself to try to liberate ingrate, masked and easily-manipulated-by-evil-people, love, compassion and forgiving can also be taken into account if there is at least a small percentage of chance of success.

      The rest of my messages, however, the Source said he/she agrees with. It is really hard, frustrating and sad to fight for people who actually mistreat you and don't recognize your value, and we really don't need to be responsible for their actions, and should prioritize our own well being.

      It’s possible that one day I’ll post the complete conversation with the Source. Now I have to focus on creating the post about the origins of the reptilian race.

      Excluir
    6. @Scott2

      It's indeed a brave decision coming from you, Scott. However, you also need to consider the possible negative consequences to your own family, and that is the main problem.

      If your soul is destroyed here on Earth (something that very hardly will happen nowadays), think about what it would cause to your cosmic family, my dear.

      I too made some sacrifices in the past for the greater good, and I agree with what the Source said, that we must try to forgive, show compassion and believe in a better future. But I would not risk harming my family at all for this mission, because I love them, do you understand it?

      But yes, even though it's hard sometimes, I try to do my best to help the earthlings. I have already forgave all whose harmed me, even without any reason.

      Yet, I must make it clear that divine justice is still my right, and I won't abnegate this right. The Source also agrees with the right of divine justice, that each one of us have.

      Excluir

HEIL TO THE HAMMER OF THE THUNDER GOD!