quinta-feira, 20 de julho de 2023

A little bit about myself...

I’m currently a little bit out of time due to work, so I decided to talk a little about myself, as it is easier than writing those complex texts about the history of the universe, that demand research and focus.

I won’t reveal any relevant personal information, as it is not yet the time for this. I’m a male, around his thirty years old, and even though my body is of a man, my soul is of a dragon.

And as some of you may have guessed, I’m the reincarnation of Bruce Lee. Those who don’t want to believe it are free to do so, I don’t really care.

I’m also Kazuma Kiryu (as he is a fictional character I’ll leave the interpretation about what I really mean to each one of you. The only hint I can give, is that we are the shadow of one another).

I’ve been involved with spirituality since I was 15 years old, when I had my first awakening. After my 18 years of age I had another awakening, when I started to understand the reality about the extraterrestrial situation on Earth.

It’s interesting to know that the return of Bruce was somehow foreseen by some people. There is a tribe in Malaysia that worships Bruce and believes that he is alive, and will save the world one day.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/films/2004/07/28/enter_the_dragon_se_2004_dvd_review.shtml

https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/travel/2020/08/03/a-malaysian039s-guide-to-rediscovering-bruce-lees-hometown-in-shunde

I started to suspect that I was Bruce when I started dreaming I was him, with around 17 years of age. I didn’t dream that Bruce was close to me, or that I saw him, I dreamed that I WAS him. In the dreams there were some interactions with other people related to Bruce sometimes, like his Wife Linda Lee, and sometimes I (as Bruce himself) was alone.

I lived all my adolescence and a big part of my adulthood wondering if I was really Bruce or not, and only after my 30’s I received the confirmation that I’m really him. I know it doesn’t look like, but I’m a little bit skeptic sometimes. But in a healthy way.

It’s possible that I’ll talk about those experiences with more details here one day (or not, who knows…?)

Some people say that I’m the Source in human form. The Source in human form is a human being that has developed his consciousness to a level that matches the consciousness of God himself/herself. The Source has personally confirmed me that this is true, and even though I feel honored and blessed for it, I don’t see myself as more special than anybody else. I’m just an ordinary man that tried hard to improve his character, and after a long road, learned not to be masked anymore, just like almost all humans still are.

There was also a very old and ancient prophecy in the history of the universe, about a hero that was going to clear huge amounts of darkness alone. This legend was known throughout the history of the galactic wars, and it was said that this person would come when things would be in a terrible condition, seeming that they would not have a solution to improve.

Through many millions of years, no such hero emerged, and the light forces started to think that it was just a legend, (something like, in the fictional realm, the legend of the super saiyan) and was never going to happen. After all, how could a single person be able to clear huge amounts of darkness, so that it would make the difference for the light to win the galactic wars? For the light forces, only the Source or the Ascended Masters could do such a thing.

What many of you don't know, is that the light forces were losing the galactic wars in the past. The Orion empire was WAY too strong, and outnumbered the light forces greatly. 

Many heroes claimed to be “the one” during the galactic wars history, but eventually it became clear that they were not the one. Those who believed in the legend, thought that this hero was going to be a muscular figure, maybe like Conan The Barbarian, or even Hercules, but after many millions of years, it became known that a 60 kilos young man, with the physical body similar to the body of Bruce, was that person. That person is in fact me.

"Yes, that's what the beings in the free universe believed.

They believed that the chosen one would be a mighty warrior who would defeat billions of negative beings with his own powers.

But the truth is that the chosen one was not about power.

It was about faith and about love, and about compassion, and about understanding, and about accepting, and about forgiving."

- God

How I cleared huge amounts of darkness is detailed here:

https://earthdragonchronicles.blogspot.com/2023/02/how-i-cleared-huge-amounts-of-darkness.html

It was also during some of the events in which I narrated in the Part 1, 2 and 3 of how I cleared huge amounts of darkness, that the leaders of the dark forces realized that I was the person of the prophecy. There is a part 4 to be posted in the future, and it will be mind blowing for many of you.

I won’t reveal much more about myself now. There is the right time for everything. All I can say is that things will start becoming more clear with time.

In the future, I’m going to post the text about the origins of the reptilian race, to clarify many misunderstandings about the reptilians, that can be both good, and evil.

Just for you to know better, the majority of reptilian planets in the universe are of the light now. There are still some reptilian planets of darkness (NO, the Earth is NOT the only planet with darkness left, we were AGAIN taught wrong things. But it’s truth that the dark forces of Earth don’t control those planets, that are seen as independent dark planets, that are not quarantines. Therefore, the dark forces of Earth have nothing to do with these planets.)

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna44113835

After the Ankhara treaty in the 90's, many members of the dark forces accepted the light, and were healed. Those who didn’t want to accept the light kept fighting and invaded the Earth in 1996, mostly in the spiritual planes. I’m going to share the details of this invasion with you later, but differently from what people were wrongly taught, that invasion was not very successful. Yes, it created problems and yes, dark entities came to the planet, but it wasn’t as bad as some people claim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varginha_UFO_incident

As I said, I’m going to post many details about these events in the future. For now, the text is concluded.

Victory of the light!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

HEIL TO THE HAMMER OF THE THUNDER GOD!