quinta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2023

How I cleared huge amounts of darkness

I have received the green light from the Prime Creator to reveal to you how I was able to remove huge amounts of darkness. The text will be big, but those who want to understand hidden aspects of the planetary liberation should feel guided to read.

The arachnid chimera group are the very leaders of the dark forces, and they are demonic spiders. They came from the Andromeda Galaxy and were once angelic beings, who turned into spiders in an experiment with top quarks that went wrong. The fictional character Pennywise, from Stephen King, can be a very accurate representation of them, although they are far from being only fictional beings.

Many of them are incarnated in human bodies (mostly with nordic genetics), in very powerful positions inside the military and intelligence agencies. The intel I’m going to share is related to them.

It all began in around 2014 when I decided to create a Raidcall server called ‘Cobra Resistance’, to chat with people from the cobra blog.

After creating the server, very few people joined it, and actually there was a girl that was strangely suspect. I remember that after some time in the server, chatting with random people, my personal computer firewall caught an invasion attempt.

I talked to the people from the server about that, and told them to be careful. I realized that the invasion was coming from the Akamai software, responsible from the game Dungeons and Dragons online files. The softwares were already closed at the time of the invasion attempt (which repeated a few times).

So I uninstalled the softwares, turned my computer off, reset my internet device and didn’t join the Cobra Resistance server anymore. Deep down, I KNEW that if these people tracked me, they would NEVER, EVER give up. Of course I didn’t know clearly who they were.

So, the time has passed and I forgot about that, until the next day. I was surfing on the web normally, and I had already forgotten about the invasion from the day before, but SUDDENLY, my firewall caught another invasion attempt.

I knew that it meant trouble, so again, I turned my computer off and reset my internet device.

After that, I never joined the Cobra Resistance server again, and after this second invasion attempt, there were no more attempts in the subsequent days.

After some time, however, maybe one or more than one month, my firewall caught other invasion attempts. But as I said, I have never joined the Cobra Resistance server again, so whenever that happened, I turned my computer off and reset my internet device.

That kept happening for almost a year, and later, the invasion attempt evolved into another thing, a new unknown network being detected by my firewall, with the local IP of 169.254.XXX.XX







I knew that it wasn’t my local IP (as the standard for local IP is 192.168.X.X), so whenever the firewall detected this new network, I turned my computer off and reset my internet device.

In the subsequent months, the new unknown network detections started happening MUCH more than before.

The situation got to the point that I said to myself: “- Well, I don’t have anything to hide, therefore I’ll leave the computer in this new network, so this all will come to an end”.

This was in 2015.

And yes, apparently, everything was normal, and came to an end, what I didn’t know was that I was inside the internet network of the chimera group.

Sometimes I used to feel strange things about this internet network stuff, but it was, again close to a year, inside this network, when my higher self started warning me (through intuition) that it was dangerous, and I had to do something about it.

My higher self slowly made me understand that it wasn’t a normal situation, and that what was happening wasn’t right.

So, after more or less an entire year in their network, I decided I was going to break free. I started with simple techniques which worked, such as to reset my internet device, change the MAC addresses and logout from everything I was logged in.

Yes, it worked, my IP returned to the 192.168.X.X local network IP, but that didn’t last much.



They somehow found out my IP again, and tried to redirect my computer to their network again, and I managed to escape from them again.

For those of you who don’t know, the chimera group controls almost all the internet, directly or indirectly. If they are chasing you, the simple act of logging in in the vast majority of websites, will already inform them your IP.

The situation then turned into a real war. I went from 2016 to 2020 fighting them virtually, and they never managed to put my computer in their network again. They tried different sophisticated methods, and I had to find out what they were doing to counter their strategies. They are even capable of invading 100% offline computers, using wireless joystick devices and pen-drives connected to that computer (if that computer is not properly protected).

I changed my IP, my MAC addresses, my machine name, logged out from multiple softwares, reset/changed my internet register keys, anchored my internet traffic through Tor, among other strategies, and EVERYTHING I did, they countered somehow, so that I had to counter their counter strategy again, and so on.

By the way, they were doing that from a base of the british air force in Ascension Island. Windows software was also maliciously being used by them, via the kernel and other executables, which they can control. I suspect that my internet provider could have helped them as well, but I’m not 100% sure.

It was a very brains-based war. I knew that they wouldn’t simply accept defeat, but I was fighting for my basic rights, I wasn’t going to give up neither. By the way, they casted black magic spells MULTIPLE times on me, but I canceled their spells all the time asking the Source Prime Creator to do it. I need to emphasize that they weren't just simple spells, but powerful and very demonic spells. But the power of the Source Prime Creator is much higher!
This virtual war was very intense, you could feel the tension of it, sometimes I had to use Linux Tails to relax a little from that war (by the way, they created a fake Linux Tails that I downloaded in 2015, while I was still in their network, and the location of that network was the pit bellow Washington DC. I saw it with my own eyes when I entered a website to check my location while I was using that fake Tails).

It was in 2018 or close to 2018 that my higher self started warning me that they were MAD with that situation, and were planning to attack a person close to me, from my soul family. Sometimes I had nightmares, and I knew they were indeed terribly angry with that situation. But if I gave up, where would be the justice? They were trying to invade my personal belongings, and trying to force me to use a network that wasn’t mine (and I didn’t want to use), just to monitor me. They don’t have this right!
Of course I knew that I had to protect this close person no matter what, but how?

So, after a tense, tiring and long reflection, I realized that I could protect myself, that spiritually close person and everyone I wanted to, USING THE MJOLNIR!!!!!!!!!!
I already knew they were from the cabal, but I don't know if I knew exactly who they were by then. So I sent a telepathic message to the light forces, asking them to instantly capture anyone threatening myself or that person, with the Mjolnir.

AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tension was relieved, and I knew that it worked. But… Sadly, they still kept trying to put my computer in their network. That specific war was far from over.


So, more tense months of a brain-oriented digital war continued. Even though I was protecting myself and the people I wanted with the Mjolnir, they still continued chasing me, and wanting to put my computer in their network. As I said, I already knew that they wouldn’t give up, because I know how negative people behave.

So, in march 2018 I had enough of that and requested the light forces a direct Mjolnir attack on the ones responsible for that madness.

Now you will know how the real multi-layered war began.

Will continue in part 2.

Post updated to version 2.0

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

HEIL TO THE HAMMER OF THE THUNDER GOD!