sábado, 10 de junho de 2023

To the genuine light workers

I’d like to thank the few of you who support and respect my work. We, the genuine light workers and light warriors, may not be many, but we are the main responsible for holding the light on this planet.

Now that there are not any more doubts about my feats, I must tell you that nothing will change about the masked “light workers”, they will simply pretend they don’t know about me and this blog. However, I’m very happy that I was able to defeat the evil in their hearts, they know now that I’m indeed the person who cleared huge amounts of darkness and there is nothing they can do about it. They will hear me now, even though they will pretend they don’t.

I’m very happy also because I won’t be remembered by the whole universe as an envious man 😁😜.

I have already asked the Source not to allow the people who don’t like me to get close to me, after I start receiving recognition from the whole universe for what I did. I’ll want only the 20% or less of authentic light workers and the genuine light forces close to me, as friends and buddies. The only exceptions could be maybe about serving me and my future wife. The Source said he/she will honor my request, fake people won’t get close to me.

We that are authentic in our light work need to prepare for the collapse of the society, however. We’ll have a lot of work to do in the future, as humanity almost as a whole, with it’s negative actions, has already sealed it’s fate to the collapse. They don’t want and won’t change.

It’s inevitable. The fake people can fool each other, but they can’t fool the Source. The Source knows who they really are. It’s even uglier if you are an envious person when you have a global responsibility to guide people to the genuine teachings of light.

These are my words, evil has lost again.

4 comentários:

  1. Hi earth dragon after reading your post I think you might be wrong about humanities fate being completely sealed. I think if humanity had it's eyes opened wide and knew the truth about everything I think a small portion might refuse to accept things and change and that's unfortunate. But I also think a significant amount of the people will change their lives and beliefs and us starseeds and lightworkers will be needed as much as possible if not even more than before.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hello Scott2, how are you?

      No, unfortunately there is no way anymore. The Source has confirmed that the collapse is inevitable. Yes, I think it's possible that a small number of people will change, but it will be the minority, therefore the Source decided to allow the collapse. Humanity has to see the fruits of it's choices with it's own eyes, that's the divine justice.

      Excluir
  2. I'm ok you. I understand what your saying and it will be interesting to watch events unfold.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Actually the collapse has already started. It's not something that will start in the future, it has already started, but it will take a while. I'm going to make a blog post about that soon.

      Excluir

HEIL TO THE HAMMER OF THE THUNDER GOD!