sexta-feira, 17 de março de 2023

One chosen path

So many years later, and this scene still sends shivers down my spine. That pure tension… Only those who got face to face with true evil will understand.

All I’d like to say to you, is thank you. Thank you for being one of my main inspirations, thank you for your examples of honesty and courage.

You are a great hero. One of the greatest heroes ever. Your tale not only inspired me when I was still a boy, but it still inspires me today. Your path was similar to mine in many aspects, as we both have chosen to totally oppose darkness. We already knew what expected us, but we didn't know the full extend of it.

I know you live inside the mind of the eternal one, therefore, my salute to you is real. I’m very honored for being able to know your tale, and to mirror my actions through it. Keep fighting evil.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

HEIL TO THE HAMMER OF THE THUNDER GOD!