domingo, 12 de março de 2023

To The Genuine Light Workers

Post update to version 2.0

One of the major blockades towards the planetary liberation has been successfully exposed. This major blockade is the fact that the majority of the light workers are actually masked and partially evil.

It is indeed very possible that the percentage of genuine light workers will increase substantially in the future now. So please, continue exposing this truth whenever necessary. But remember, you can do this, while you still continue being a positive being.

I’ll leave bellow one comment that I posted on the cobra's blog, and after the comment, I’ll show you an example of how “lovely” the mind of some “light workers” actually is.

My comment:

@ Genuine Light Workers

My dears, I'm sorry but I can’t read all the comments. I know that many of you will join our mass prayer on April 12, and I’m very thankful for it.

By the way, I don’t read comments of aholecons triggered people. Their hate, irony, attempts to humiliate me, and their cruelty is already enough for me to be proven right when I say that these people are NOT genuine light workers.

If you really read my messages, you will see that I have NEVER said that I’m special, or that I’m better than anybody else. Yes, I said that I was responsible for clearing huge amounts of darkness, but that I did so with a lot of help, support and love, therefore I’m not a chosen one, or a saint, or whatever.

And yes, I also said that I can communicate clearly to the Source. But I found out this particular method only recently, and each and every human being also has the capacity to communicate to the Source. So all I say is, find your own ways to communicate to the Source, and ask him/her if I’m lying.

You have my blessing, because I know that I’m not lying. But please, prove it is really the Source, with your actions, because cruel people can’t really be in contact with the Source.

Plus, Cobra also has my blessing to say here, if he wants, If I’m lying, and I’m not really the person who cleared huge amounts of darkness. I’m not afraid, Cobra can say I’m a liar if he believes so.

Let’s continue being humble, because only the humble can be real lightworkers.

Victory of the light!

--

And now a perfect example of how “lovely” some “light workers” really are:

Image removed, all is forgiven.


UPDATE: In the previous version of this post, there was an image in which a light worker offended me, maybe because he disagreed with my points of view.

A few days or weeks after I exposed the picture, the person started to ask me to remove the screenshot from the blog, and I didn't. I didn't remove it, not because I was being cruel, but because the person have to be responsible for his actions. If he offended me, why didn't he want it to be exposed? Also, this had to be exposed to show the other light workers that many of us are flawed, and we need to accept this, and try to change this to be real light bearers in this world.

He asked me more than one time to remove the screenshot, and i'm removing it only now. I hope the lesson is learned. Light workers SHOULD NOT offend each other that way, are we not the good guys?

If people offend me again, i'll only remove the screenshots exposing it, after they publicly apologize. I'm being only fair here, not cruel.

Victory of the light.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

HEIL TO THE HAMMER OF THE THUNDER GOD!