sábado, 8 de outubro de 2022

Update about our October 23th mass meditation

There are about 15 days to October 23th, the day of the Source toplet bombs removal mass meditation. This final stage will be crucial for us to reach the critical mass.

You need to help us spreading the word about the mass meditation, you can send to all your contacts in the social networks, tell everyone you know, and even look for websites about meditation groups, yoga groups, spiritual themes and etc. and invite them via their website contact page. You can also create youtube videos, invite people via youtube comments, create banners and contact people from discord channels, or any other software where people gather in mass for spiritual purposes.

Let's remember that we can't depend on the envious guy for everything, as there must also be a force pushing towards planetary liberation coming from normal humans, like us. The envious guy probably won't promote this meditation in his blog, although I believe that he and the resistance movement members will join us on the day.

As I have already said, this meditation has the greatest potential ever for positive change, because we won't be using our powers, but the powers of the Source Prime Creator. Human concentration is usually not very good, and if we fix this "small" detail, we'll have much more powerful meditations.

I have already invited a few groups, but not all of them answered me. This is very serious, because people may not join this meditation, just because "i'm a nobody" (and I really don't care about that). 

If people who were supposed to be the vanguard of light in this planet think this way, tell me HOW we are going to create a victory of the light here? I know the implants may mess with their thoughts, but it's about choices after all, the implants don't force anyone to do anything.

Since I started commenting on the envious guy's blog, people started to attack me for no reason. Today I know why, it's because i'm very dangerous to the dark forces, but the fact is, that SHOULDN'T have happened in places where people gather to try to create a better world.

When I defended myself from these aholecons triggered people, it appeared that the fault was mine, and I was creating disorder and infighting. I was only defending myself from rude and cruel people who attacked me for no reason at all.

So, are you gonna allow your implants to create mistrust about me or are you going to trust your SOUL and start helping me with this meditation, so we can reach the critical mass? The choice is yours, and let it be clear that we wait for liberation for more than 10 years, and there is no complete guarantee that we'll see any liberation soon. 

By that I mean that if we don't fight OURSELVES for our liberty, who knows if we'll ever be free.

Join the meditation.

UPDATE:

You can check the exact time of the meditation in your location here:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Rebirth+of+the+society+meditation&iso=20221023T0636&p1=179&am=20

Please, invite (and remind) as many people as possible to participate. Let’s reach one million participants and change this damn situation once and for all.

Instructions for the meditation are here (you can translate online if you need to):

https://earthdragonchronicles.blogspot.com/2022/08/rebirth-of-society-mass-meditation.html

And here is the link to the guided meditation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U-CdQkUGks

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

HEIL TO THE HAMMER OF THE THUNDER GOD!