domingo, 23 de outubro de 2022

Rebirth of the society meditation report

I have excellent news. Our meditation appears to have been more successful than many would have thought.

Unfortunately we didn’t reach the critical mass, the time of the meditation wasn’t very favorable for people in North America (many were invited there), as it was too early in the morning, and perhaps a lot of people didn’t join the meditation because of that. When I found out about this detail, there wasn’t time to do much about it.

But that wasn’t a major setback (we weren’t using only our powers anyway), and we indeed removed toplet bombs!

It appears that we offered a substantial help to the light forces with our meditation, and I believe now that this method of ‘not using only our own powers, but the power of the Source Prime Creator’ will be repeated a lot in future meditations. It should!

If we managed to be successful to a great degree with so few people and little support, imagine what would have happened if we had reached the critical mass. Even though it was the power of the Source that was mainly creating the changes, the Source respects the free will, and the fact that we didn’t reach the critical mass, shows that free will to completely solve the situation through my meditation wasn’t strong enough.

So, probably there are still toplet bombs remaining, although it wasn’t revealed to me much about that. I know that we did well with the meditation, and that toplet bombs and implants were indeed removed, but it wasn’t revealed to me much about the whole situation.

I don’t know if the “big names” joined us in the meditation and that is very concerning, because if these “big names” that believe in the envious guy narrative didn’t join the meditation, they were probably thinking that the meditation was promoted by “a nobody” and wasn’t worthy of attention.

These are the kind of things that humanity needs to change. The situation of Earth is a reflection of the earthlings (and that includes the dark forces as well, many of them are earthlings also, and their ancestors were invited here by other earthlings).

The meditation wasn’t about me, it was about creating a change that would set us free.

There is a lot of internal change that needs to be done by the surface population, and that includes the light workers. I also needed this internal change, and when I realized that the situations of my life were a reflection of my own actions, I decided that I was going to change, forever, and this alone created a huge transformation in my life, where no darkness can manifest anymore.

If we want to manifest the event, we, the light workers and light warriors, who are supposed to be the main representatives of the light forces on the surface, cannot and should not act with prejudices, jealously and in desire of fame. We need unity and this unity is not manifesting well, and I’m not talking about the double agents, or infiltrated agents of the cabal, but about the genuine light workers and light warriors who still think and behave in ways that should have been abandoned long ago.

So, the ones who agree with me should start trying to change this in the liberation movement. It starts with changing himself or herself, and then trying to make people understand how to be more humble and oriented to the true goal, that is the planetary liberation.
Is this blog ugly? Yes, it is ugly, so what? What is important, this, or the messages that I try to bring?

Anyway, my contribution was done. I really expect that the envious guy and other "big names" start using this technique of requesting the Source Prime Creator to create the main changes in the meditations, because human concentration is not strong enough.

I can safely say that if we reach the critical mass with this technique, the changes will be tectonic. If a meditation with very little support was so successful, (within some limits, of course) just imagine what a massive free will demonstration with a massive power (from the Source) will do.

So, I’m counting on all of you to promote this kind of changes in our future meditations, as probably I won’t be able to promote big meditations alone, like the envious guy does. My focus is not to be a huge messenger, like he is. I have just seen that the dark forces are blocking our path to liberty and happiness, and that they must be removed no matter what. I’m trying to do my part regarding that.


Thank you very much for everyone which helped in the meditation.

3 comentários:

  1. Sorry for not writing in Spanish, even English ain´t my mother language. Thank you for your effort and your cosy words even a setback could have been the clearer description in this case. However, I will not judge, you provided a chance worth to try and some people took it. Thank you for this. The actual dividing in the "scene" was to expect and is logical, a losing opposition is a wild animal. Sure this becomes more until a solution will be seen. I wish you good mood, luck and the bravery to be as you presented yourself.
    Best wishes from central Asia, a complete different dark place. But I see the light shining through, daily a bit more, its real and makes me smile. Ciao!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Nothing is solely beautiful or ugly ! In Universe everything is precious however not to enyone . You are a rising star you ware born in darkness to beckome the light so that you can transform the darkness wich do accumulate especiely in your surroundings so that you can heal the situation . This is the mission of the starseeds . It goes even further because the dark entities which may be connecting to the starseeds ware send to you because you are their teacher . You will attract those kind of entities which want to go in the same direction so not the worst of them rather the once whom are interesting in Spiritual advancement . some of them will split from the dark realm and get the same train you have chosen . You will finally understand that those spirits are actually your shadow . The part of you don't want to except . We create the monsters and we feed them until we will be ones with them in a one way or another . I'm from Orion (Rigel ) a red Draconian (kingu ) so I m aware of the darkness and i know also the reason of being here and now . I'm here to integrate some light . in the realm from I'm Stam from there is no chance to grow light within you .this is the purpose of the Earth the dark entities are using humans as vehicles as toolls Especiely your emotions to learn from you . By the way the arachnids are not solely spiders . Spiders are a kind of drones soldiers something like that The brain of them (Acarim) are more like ticks . They are always hiding behind another creature so that you see only this what they allowing you to see . For example they ware often depicted as devil's with horns but it is only a distraction because those horns are actually something else this hase more in common with the face part of them . To be precisely the so called Horns are the depiction of their grippers . Just imagine a spider on the wall or some another tick like creature and compare this picture with some emblems like from Vatican the keys of the emblems are the legs . The tiara of Pope is the abdomen of the spider . All those crown depiction are the acarim with their legs pointed up wards like Thay ware leing on the back . Some of them hase 6 legs and they are becoming sometimes two more with some time and some of them 8 You have to play with those pictures change the perspective from vertical into horizontal zoom it go back and forth you must know that to a spider being there is no floor or ceiling their perception is totally difrent compared to humans . After some time you will see what I mean ( what nobody should see ) but the more you know the less you can say to anyone . They will be not so amused that I'm reveling their Secret but otherwise this information will not getting much attention anyway so they will have to allowing this . Even in case someone believe in those words (I'm probably the first one who is referring to the ticks ) most of the reader's will not believe in my statement because I'm Nobody here so there is no big Problem to them. my words are only a kind of a drop of water in a bucket Nobody notice this . I have decided to say something here because i know exectly how you are feeling . You want to move the mountain and everyone is loughing at you because Nobody did this before you . Keep going never give up you will grow because you have decided to grow . As we Draco's are saying to each other Strength and honour to you 💪

    ResponderExcluir

HEIL TO THE HAMMER OF THE THUNDER GOD!