quarta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2022

They thought it wrong.

The forces of darkness thought nobody, except perhaps the Source and higher beings, could defeat them. Well, let me say this, not only the Source can defeat them, but the CREATION of the Source can also defeat them. And that’s exactly what we did.

We proved that no matter how hard evil fights, it will always be defeated by the light, and the forces of good. The Source prime creator wanted the creation to defeat the dark forces, because of their arrogance. They (the df) thought we would need to cheat to beat them, depending on the Source’s omnipotence. Well, they thought it wrong.

Yes, it was hard, but we already won. It is very well known that we have already won, and it is just a matter of time until the final victory comes. Therefore, the stubborn resistance of the dark forces is meaningless, since as I have said before, they will be held accountable for all the prolonged suffering they create, making their situation even worse.

All the necessary ideas, means and maneuvers to defeat the df came from the creation, the Source only assisted it within the rules of the game. We don’t have anything to prove anymore, as I said, it’s only a matter of time until their futile resistance collapses. I ask the Source for this time to be reduced, since we don’t have anything to prove anymore.

If I was a dark being (thank God I’m not) I would try to negotiate my penalty, serving prison years with physical work and receiving healing, to be reintegrated in the society one day. I would also ask for a quick execution if my situation was too severe, because even though my spirit would still be arrested after that, at least I would be able to carry on one day, when all that was over.

That is much, MUCH better than being sent to the virtual reality chamber to experience the maximum punishments. If I still had time, definitely I would try to negotiate.

Anyways, the creation of the Source defeated the darkness, not even their most fanatic resolve was able to defeat the light. So, the sons and rulers of darkness have nothing to feel arrogant for anymore.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

HEIL TO THE HAMMER OF THE THUNDER GOD!