quinta-feira, 29 de junho de 2023

ATTENTION!

Update on June 30th: It's important to clarify that proof and evidence are two different things. Evidence is something that may or may not become proof, while proof it's something definitive, rarely being contested successfully.

 -------

This is an ‘in between’ post, before the other posts that I talked about earlier.

Currently there is a lot of disinformation going on, as well as misinformation and partial truths. It’s not up to me to decide what you should believe or not, nor any other sources, it’s up to YOU.

However, I find myself in the obligation of explaining a few things here that are truth TO ME, and that I was able to confirm the with Source and other methods of confirmation of mine.

Again, you should also discern what I’m saying, and I’m not here to prove anything to anybody. I want the readers of my blog to resonate with me and the information I share. And YES, it’s possible even for someone who talks to the Source to commit mistakes, because there is always the possibility of a misunderstanding or misinterpretation about what the Source says.

I also feel it’s only fair for me to expose lies and misinformation from sources that said that I spread misinformation, or even from sources that are arrogant, envious and do not really think about the collective good. It’s up to you to decide who is right, and time will confirm or deny it. I, for myself, try to always believe what I can confirm somehow, or what I see, live or perceive myself. There are situations in which this is not possible, of course.

Clarifications through a few questions:

Question 1: What is the difference between God, The Source, and The Prime Creator?

Answer: None. There is no difference between the three. They all are the same being, perceived in different ways. God is the word that the humans use to describe The Source, the one and only consciousnesses of the universe, that “divided” itself to experience the creation. The Prime Creator, is one particular consciousnesses fraction of the Source that started the process of creation of the universe. They are all the same being.

Question 2: Is it truth that the reptilians on the surface of the planet are only reincarnated in human bodies, and they are not really shape-shifters, being the real shape-shiters only the top members of the cabal?

Answer: No, this is not truth.

There are indeed the reptilians, from all subspecies, that are only reincarnated in normal human bodies, such as myself, as my soul is draconian. In such cases, we have only SOULS from reptilians, but we are not supernatural beings, we are also humans, with human families, human lives and etc.

But it’s NOT all the reptilians (and other races too) that are like this, there are indeed the shape-shifters that live among humanity, and they are not always top members of the cabal. Legends of vampires, werewolfs, skin-walkers and other creatures, are actually talking about them.

(WARNING: I may NOT agree with all the information presented in these videos and links. They are for the only purpose of providing some evidence and validation for my answers, but I can still disagree with some of the statements and information in the videos.)

(WARNING 2: It is believed that not all shape-shifters are evil, and some are indeed helping humanity.)

Is Michael Jordan a top member of the cabal?


Is Keanu Reeves a top member of the cabal?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wfTHEd0QdP8s/

Is Angela Bassett a top member of the cabal?

http://whale.to/c/angela_bassett.html

Is Justin Bieber a top member of the cabal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vf_st6sFNY

Is Adele a top member of the cabal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xofgJEEJXXc

There are many other examples, and even though we can accept the possibility that all this evidence could be inaccurate, historical accounts show us multiple unconfirmed indications about shape-shifting creatures that are hard to completely invalidate or validate. So it’s up to the person, religion or belief-system, to decide to believe or not.

I won’t keep answering many questions to clarify wrong information because I need to provide a lot of evidence about my statements and it takes time. However, I think the overall message was given. Things like “the chimera created the pregnancy system”, or “the galactic super-wave will reverse the mini ice age during the solar minimum”, or “we have cut the waiting time for the divine intervention by half”, and etc. are just a few examples of misinformation.

You can disagree with me if you want, however, we will hardly have a mini ice age now if it didn't happen at the peak of the solar minimum, as the solar activity now is only increasing.

https://climate.nasa.gov/explore/ask-nasa-climate/2953/there-is-no-impending-mini-ice-age/

Also, it was stated to us that we had cut the waiting time for the divine intervention by half in 2017, while it was a common sense at that time that the deadline for the intervention was 2025. Therefore, at most in 2021, we should have seen the divine intervention, according to that inaccurate theory.

So, my best recommendation for you is, believe in what YOU think is right. Nobody knows everything, the Source or ETS won’t tell anyone everything, and up till now we have seen almost 0 (zero) proof about statements made by UFO enthusiasts. Even though some of these statements are well spoken and make a lot of sense in the possibility realm.

5 comentários:

  1. That Michael Jordan clip gave me chills!!! Too creepy!
    (If that is just your natural body, I apologize for calling you creepy Michael) 😅

    I hope you're loving life Dragon!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hello, Ben, how are you?

    Yes, that Michael Jordan video is very, very strange. It's extremely unlikely that a normal human arm could become the same size of one of the legs of the person (if not bigger, because of the fingers too). Also, his right arm becomes clearly much bigger than the left arm, but in the starting frames, we can see with a lot of clarity that both arms were of the same size.

    It's indeed a very creepy and weird video, hehehe...

    ResponderExcluir
  3. @Ben

    Look at this video. Coincidence? xD

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S9W9xZikkA

    ResponderExcluir
  4. !! they really do like to rub it in our face! tell-lie-vision, Weekend (Weakened)

    you asked how I am... normally i feel very joyful, today though, is a bit more sombre. I hate to finally concede it, but the "humans" are not to be trusted.

    I had a lot of fun playing with everyone and seeing the absolute best in everyone, it honestly feels like when they are in my company they are the best version of themselves that they can possibly be...

    but it isn't sustainable, when they leave my side, the downward spiral grips them once again... they try to grab me on their last swirls around the toilet bowl before they are relegated to the sewers!

    more lessons. i dont mind.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hello Ben. Trust me, I know how it feels. Humanity is indeed a very complicated species. However, we must try to be patient to resolve things in the right manner. It was because of humanity's arrogance that the first humans were almost extinct during the galactic wars. Many races hated humanity because of their arrogance and sense of superiority. Then, after the Lucifer's rebellions, the evil races started attacking humanity and almost made them go extinct. The Source had to protect the humans and hide them, and thanks God they were not extinct. That's not how we solve things.

      I'm going to explain more details about this with my future post about the origins of the reptilian race. But I don't dislike humanity, and even though my soul and therefore what i REALLY am, is draconian, I also consider myself a human. I started to slowly understand about my true nature only after my 18 years of age.

      By the way, people treat me very well in person. They are super nice and neighborly with me in person, but through the internet, they simply get triggered by the archons (whom I call aholecons in a humorous way, hehehe) and start attacking me out of no reason. I don't know why people treat me well personally though, it could be a deceiving method, or maybe they like my kind personality, who knows…

      But there are situations in which people are very afraid of me in person, such as when I'm practicing martial arts and sparring with people, or other situations that I need to stay more focused and serious.

      I wish you all the best, Ben, see you here in the blog!!!

      Excluir

HEIL TO THE HAMMER OF THE THUNDER GOD!