quarta-feira, 10 de maio de 2023

Clarifications about the Plan B

There were mixed reactions about the Plan B to The Event. I won’t comment on them because each person has the right to have his/her own opinion.

I must remind you, however, that the Plan B is only an option to try to stop with the suffering of humanity, if for morality reasons God doesn’t want to start The Event.

If this will be the only chance God will give to humanity, there is no point in “disagreeing” with it. To disagree with this option (an option not perfect, I agree), we need to deserve a better one, what is currently not the case.

We will be ALREADY depending on the pity of others in the Plan B, actually. Who do you think will donate the machines to clean the streets, for example? People will have their monthly basic money income, therefore they won’t want to work cleaning the streets, for example. This technology will be donated by the light forces, they will do us a favor actually.

Do you really think that “light workers” who are cold and cruel enough to say what is written in the image below, really deserve a perfect world?


As I already said once, the light workers are supposed to be the vanguard, the best examples of compassion, love and respect in our planet. If the vanguard is like this, we can already imagine of the others… They won't be compassive, lovely nor respectful, don't you agree?

Most people who read what I write know it is truth, but they don’t admit it, for pride and whim. They can do it freely if they want, the result will be only one anyway, more suffering for humanity. Humanity doesn't want to change? God will say "ok".

Anyways, there are reports about people talking to me via comments, and saying that I’m rejecting these comments. I didn’t reject any comment up to today, it was the cabal who blocked the communication most likely.

They are going to be punished for this.

Victory of the light.

3 comentários:

  1. Hi earth dragon I know some light workers aren't exactly shining bright but it's also unfair to label all of us lightworkers the same way when that's just not the case

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hello, dear.

      I have never said that all of the lightworkers are partially negative. I just said that the majority of them (sadly) are.

      Around 70% of the lightworkers are masked, unfortunately. And when I say lightworkers, I also include the religions.

      This is one of the most important challenges that we have to surpass if we want to have the event. I was also masked in the past, but I realized my errors and changed. It's up to each one of us to be humble and try to do the same.

      Thank you for your presence here in the blog, dear.

      Excluir
  2. Hello, dear Maia, how are you?

    In my understanding, it doesn't work exactly like this. Our beloved Jesus Christ sacrificed himself in the past, and unfortunately many people don't really care about it. There is already the Plan B for the event, but this Plan B needs to be applied only as a last resort, because it entails a partial failure for humanity.

    All the Source is asking is for 51% of humanity to be REALLY positive, and not masked and partially-evil.

    The light workers should be AT LEAST 70% positive (80% would be even better), but no perfection is needed. I don’t know why this would be so difficult, are not the light workers the good guys?

    I totally agree with what the Source wants. Do you think it’s fair to gift people who offend humanity, offend our planet, call us stupid monkeys, want to brutally kill others and etc? Yes, I agree that many people are hurt and want to have a better life, even in other planets, but why can’t we be polite and humble in our requirements? This is about character and maturity, EVERYONE has needs, but the one who is asking needs at least to be polite.

    Well, if I was the Source I would NOT obey these people, and masked people (I know we all are part of him/her actually, and even though some people call me the Source in human form, I always try to be a humble and patient person, but I don’t agree with arrogance and rudeness).
    These people will be given what they want only at the last possible moment, out of pity. And actually, IF they are ever given this.

    If you think carefully, you will also agree with the Source.
    Anyways, there are only 2 steps humanity needs to give now. I’m going to post a blog post about this when possible.

    Thank you for you presence here in the blog, dear.

    ResponderExcluir

HEIL TO THE HAMMER OF THE THUNDER GOD!