segunda-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2023

Aholecons triggered people

Before posting part 3, I will post here a text that will help the genuine light workers to detect and avoid people who disturb the planetary liberation process.

I will seize the opportunity that the blog is receiving a lot of visits, with people waiting for part 3, and will post this text before.

As I said to you earlier, many people freak out out of nothing when I post something in planetary liberation forums, and start attacking me out of no reason.
This process has started since I started posting in the envious guy's blog, in 2012 or 2013, and no matter what my pseudonym is, this still happens. Yes, people can disagree with each other, but as light workers, they should at least show respect.

I know it happens because I always had a pure and dedicated will to liberate the planet, to help the positive beings on Earth, and to defeat darkness.

Therefore, bad character people accept the suggestions of their implants and entities, and start attacking me out of no reason, wishing to show the others they are superior to me (they ain't superior no sh*t, nobody is superior or inferior than anybody else).

Yes, these people want the event, but they are bad people deep down (they are masked as good people, though), therefore they become a tool of the dark forces. And they can’t even realize this.

It’s important to note that these people don’t affect me with their evil, I’m a draconian and I’m used to fight (and I know that I didn’t say anything wrong or immoral). Plus, light is not affected by darkness, only the other way around.

The main problem about it, is that the Source doesn’t want to give us the event, and one of the main reasons why, are these people (sadly they are much more than 50% of the lightworkers).

Many of us were taught that the Source is only love and light, and yes, He/She is, but the Source is also very FAIR.

If even those who are supposed to be the vanguard, the greatest example of a good character and model behavior, are in fact cruel and rude people, why do the people of this planet should be gifted with the event?

To complete the text, I’ll say that all of us need to reflect about our actions. I had too, and there were some things that I was doing in the past that were creating negativity around me. But I changed. Of course nobody is perfect, but at least I genuinely try and I don’t listen to implants, entities or whatever anymore. It is easy to detect what is really yours and what is not when you decide you are going to change into a real positive human being.

I’m going to show you the screenshots of the “argument” (it was actually free attacks only because I expressed my opinion), for you to read by yourselves, and for it to be archived here forever. It will be clear to see who the real villains are. The images will be blurred, but the link to the “argument” can be found bellow.

https://theunveiling33.blogspot.com/2023/02/situation-update-feb-2023-full-scale.html#comments


 




Victory of the light!

2 comentários:

  1. @Earth Dragon, Your comment was dark but so is the situation here for a long time. I dont blame you. I feel we are just along for the ride and although we can help the situation and ourselves we will not be triggering the event or takedown of the cabal, no matter how bad things may be. According to unveiling the chimera when really pressed pulled out much more powerful AI as they defended their last pit. Luckily time has passed and more groups are involved and were able to help. If not then things may of gotten far worse. It may of been a good thing that the Pleiadians took the long slow route and have only recently really pressed the chimera.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. @LongStar117

      Hello Friend!

      I understand your point, friend, but I don't think my comment was dark, so I respectfully disagree.
      I just said that the light forces should allow humanity to peacefully rest if they fail to start the event within a certain period. Just like I would want to rest if that would be the case too.

      If the positive humans are not here anymore at the time of the event (and at least some of their loved ones), for me, the light forces failed.

      The Source wants to gift the event to the POSITIVE humans, and unfortunately, the genuinely positive humans are around 10% of humanity.
      People would usually disagree with what i'm saying because they only see the masks of the other people, and unfortunately the majority of the "light workers" are masked too.

      The Source loves the negative people too, but He/She wants to heal them, and help them to understand that their negative behavior is creating negativity to themselves, their loved ones, and the planet. The Source does not want to gift negative people.

      Excluir

HEIL TO THE HAMMER OF THE THUNDER GOD!