segunda-feira, 1 de agosto de 2022

Earth Dragon blog

It is said by some spiritualistic sources that only one person will be responsible for clearing huge amounts of darkness. I believe I may be this person, because of several things that happened to me.

In my blog you will understand why the chimera will never try to detonate toplet bombs (they will fail and will regret being born if they try) and how weak they and the cabal really are. In the past we didn’t know exactly how to deal with them, but this is past now.

I also believe I MAY be the reincarnation of Bruce Lee. Again, because of things that happened in my life.

I must make it clear that I think that the surface population is very ungrateful sometimes, therefore I don’t know how much time this blog will last. I don’t feel happy freely giving information for ungrateful people.

About the chimera and the aholecons/cabal, they used to scare the light forces making threats about bombs, but know this, they are not the only ones who can make threats.

Even though the higher, advanced beings, can take care of those bombs, if they try to detonate these bombs, we will wipe out their asses with Mjolnir and will send them to their previous victims. Plus, the technology of the light forces will prevent the explosions/protect all the life of Earth.

The chimera/aholecons could also be sent to a virtual reality chamber, where they will experience ALL the horrors they have done to others, to themselves (by their own hands, and 8 million years is quite a lot of time xD).

Know this, I will reveal and teach a lot as long as this blog lasts.

Um comentário:

  1. Thank you, dear one, thank you for the kind words. I'll be waiting for you here in the blog.

    ResponderExcluir

HEIL TO THE HAMMER OF THE THUNDER GOD!